Newsletter 27 Nov 2020 - Important Xmas dates!
Hook Infant School does Christmas...
Dates for the weeks before end of term
- Christmas productions will be filmed during the next 2 weeks, now is the time to get your child’s costume organised and into school in a named bag please.
- On Friday 11th December we will join in with Christmas Jumper Day. Children may bring a cash donation into school in aid of Save The Children and wear a Christmas themed jumper instead of their usual school jumper or cardigan.
- Christmas cards may be exchanged by children in their class bubbles. Each class will have their own “Christmas Post Box” from 1st December. Last collection will be on Tuesday 15th December.
- A traditional Christmas lunch will be served on Tuesday 15th December, email the school office if your child would like the vegetarian option. Special menus will be catered for as usual.
- On Pyjama day, Monday 14th December, children should come to school wearing their pyjamas. They will be watching a suitable (U) Christmas film.
- On Thursday 17th December children should come to school wearing their party clothes...it’s disco and class party time!
- And finally....children can be collected at their staggered lunchtime finish on Friday 18th December for the Christmas holidays. Butterfly classe finish at 12.30pm.
Children will return to school for the Spring term on Tuesday 5th January 2021.
It’s week 2 next week of the school lunch menu. We have booked Christmas lunch to be served to children instead of the usual options on Tuesday 15th December. Please could you email email@example.com if your child would like the vegetarian option for Christmas lunch or if they will be bringing a packed lunch on this day. Special menus will be catered for as usual.
KEEPING IN TOUCH
The school office can be contacted by phone between 8am and 3.30pm on 01256 764487. Leave a message if we don’t answer as we may be helping another family on the other line. Alternatively, you can email the school office so your questions can be directed to the correct member of staff via firstname.lastname@example.org (this is monitored until 4pm each school day).Dates for your diary. Autumn term ends on Friday 18th December with a staggered finish after eating lunch
INSET DAYS for the rest of the academic year are listed below. No school for children on these dates: