Hampshire's Local Offer

Local Offer


What is the "Local Offer"

Along with all other local authorities, Hampshire County Council publish information about services that are available for children and young people from birth to 25 who have Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities. This is known as the ‘Local Offer’. Each school is required to publish its SEN Information Report, the school’s contribution to the Local Authority Local Offer, on its web site.

To access Hampshire's Local Offer visit www.hantslocaloffer.info

Our current SEN Information Report is available for you to read or download as a PDF file below.